Here’s a nice piece of resistance for the Holiday Season!
Let the Rockettes’ producers know that you don’t approve of the Rockettes performing at the Trump’s Inauguration on January 20.
Since the actual performers are all under contract, they have no say in where/when they perform (apparently the ladies who are employed year-round are being told that they must perform or lose their jobs).
Flood the producers’ phones & email inbox.
– (Producer) Jill.firstname.lastname@example.org
– (Producer) Larry.email@example.com
– (CEO of MSG) firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call:
– AGVA (American Guild of Variety Artists) at 212-675-1003 (since they are requiring their performance, make sure you express that if a Rock does not wish to perform, she shouldn’t have to, and there should not be a repercussion.)
Here’s what you can say:
– Tell Radio City that you don’t support the decision and that you as a consumer believe they should reconsider.
– This is a sign of support for our President-elect’s dangerous platform.
– It is irresponsible for The Rockettes to perform for a man who openly brags about walking through women’s locker rooms to sexually objectify them.
– Any performer who doesn’t wish to appear at such a politically-charged event, should not be required to.